Product added to cart
Equestrian Stockholm SS'23 Black Raven anatomic fetlock boots
The Equestrian Stockholm Black Raven anatomic fetlock boots are lightweight Anatomic Fetlock Boots (FEI approved) are designed to protect horses while jumping. Protect the fetlock from the impact of the hind legs while providing support. Designed in blue color. Made of a durable and water-resistant Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) shell combined with a breathable neoprene foam lining that protects the tendons from overheating. These boots will keep your horse both comfortable and protected during long jumping sessions. They have closures with a sturdy and durable double wrap closure to ensure your horse's boots stay in place during jumping sessions. Pair with the Anatomic Tendon Boots from the black raven collection for a complete look.
As low as €69.95
Delivery time: Select an option for the delivery time
Equestrian Stockholm SS'23 Black Raven anatomic kogelbeschermers
In stock products will be shipped the same day
Call +31 527 522 125
Money back guarantee
14 days return policy
Safe payment methods
Creditcard & PayPal
- FEI: Approved according to FEI competition regulations.
- Dimensions: Width Velcro: 5cm / Height: Full/14cm / Weight: lightweight only 120g
- Color: purple
- Details: Show on show Equestrian Stockholm logo with glossy finish / Hard shell in center / Satin covered Velcro with white logo print along top and bottom edges / Inside patch in a net pattern with glossy finish
- Material: Shell: 100% PU / Lining: 100% Polyester / Soft sponge/foam: 100% SBR (styrene butadiene rubber)
- Washing: Cold gentle machine wash at 30°. Attach Velcro closure backwards for machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Laundry bag is recommended. Hang dry.
We found other products you might like!
Equestrian Stockholm SS'23 Black Raven anatomic tendon boots
As low as €89.95
Write Your Own Review