Product added to cart
The new WeatherBeeta Comfitec blankets are designed to respond to all weather conditions! They are designed to make your horse as comfortable as possible and take away all your worries. There are six different categories of blankets, these are:
- ComFiTec Ultra
- ComFiTec Premier
- ComFiTec Plus
- ComFiTec Essential
- ComFiTec Classic
The blankets from the ComFiTec Ultra category are the blankets from the highest segment and the blankets from the ComFiTec Classic category from the lowest segment. So there is plenty of choice and something for everyone!
How to choose the right blanket?
How do you choose the right blanket for your horse? WeatherBeeta has thought of something! They have divided horses into three types:
- The Friendly one
- The Tramp, also called the Wrecker.
- The Houdini
From this point of view, WeatherBeeta created its entire ComFiTec line. Each Category of blankets does have blankets that are suitable for those the three types of horses. The names of the three types of horses are fairly self-explanatory, but we will explain them in more detail below.
The Friendly Horse
The friendly horse is the horse that loves to play but would rather stay warm and dry. He wears his blanket neatly and gets a little muddy at the most. But that is what he is a horse for, isn't it?
The demolisher, the name says it all, he does not keep a blanket whole. Every time you can come back with your repair kit. His blanket looks more like a jumble than a real blanket.
The Houdini knows how to get his blanket off no matter what. Every time you wonder if he still has it on or is he somewhere in the country completely covered in mud?
How to choose the right size?
To determine the correct size of your Weatherbeeta blanket, it is best to measure your horse. You do this by measuring with an inch from the center of the chest (where the blanket closes) along the side to where the tail begins (see image). The number you measure should match or come close to the numbers in the last column of the table below. If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. For more information on blanket sizes klik here.
The Hugology Technology
The entire WeatherBeeta ComFiTec line features the Hugology technology. This means that all of the blankets are designed to bring science and love together to create the best blankets for your horse. The natural behavior and movements of the horse are taken into account. The Hugology Technology is made up of different components/layers of the blanket.
These are the components/ layers from the outside to the inside:
The Teflon water repellent coating. This is the top layer of the blanket. All winter and rain blankets are equipped with this Teflon Coating.
Teflon Water Repellent coating
- Outer fabric. This varies by category.Waterproof and breathable membrane. All WeatherBeeta winter and rain blankets are 100% waterproof. The blankets are treated with a waterproof and breathable membrane and have taped seams. The special membrane has been developed in such a way that water cannot penetrate into the rug but the horse can easily lose its excess heat. This ensures optimal comfort for your horse.
|1680D Balistisch Nylon||1200D Triple Weave||1200D Ripstop||600D Ripstop
- ComFiTec Ultra's have a rock solid 1680D Balistic Nylon outer fabric.
- Comiftec Premier and ComFiTec Plus blankets have a 1200D 'triple weave' outer fabric. The 'triple weave' technology gives the blanket a pattern woven in a zig zag making the blanket extra strong.
- The ComFiTec Classic and Essential rugs have a 1200D or a 600D ribstop polyester outer fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane. All WeatherBeeta winter and rain blankets are 100% waterproof. The blankets are treated with a waterproof and breathable membrane and have taped seams. The special membrane has been developed in such a way that water cannot penetrate into the rug but the horse can easily lose its excess heat. This ensures optimal comfort for your horse.
- The filling. Depending on the type of blanket, different fillings are available. These are divided into Heavy, Medium, Medium Lite and Lite categories. Most rugs have an insulating polyfill filling, the ComFiTec Premier Thinsulate has a special Thinsulate filling which is very light weight and retains heat well.
- The inner lining. Except for the ComFiTec Premier Thinsulate, all WeatherBeeta have a smooth polyester inner lining. The ComFiTec Premier Thinsulate has a special Thinsulate inner lining that reflects heat and reduces heat loss.
Items 1-12 of 81
- Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Classic Standard Neck Lite 0g Blue/LemonAs low as €115.00
- Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Classic Combo Neck Lite 0g Blue/LemonAs low as €130.00
- Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Classic Combo Neck Medium 220g Blue/LemonAs low as €140.00