Product added to cart
In the summer, a horse can be very bothered by flies and gnats. A fly rug can then be a godsend! Fly rugs are made of a firm mesh fabric so the fly cannot irritate the skin of the horse and the rug breathes enough during the summer months. Because the fly rug moves over the horse's body it makes it difficult for the fly to land at all. Fly rugs with zebra print have an additional disorienting effect and are therefore more fly repellent than rugs without zebra print (source).
How do you recognize if the horse is suffering from flies?
A horse that is bothered by flies can behave restless by, for example, shaking its head a lot, wagging its tail or stamping or kicking its feet.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 134
- Busse transport fly rug StripeAs low as €22.90
- Busse Fly Rug Complete PlusAs low as €179.00
- Busse Fly Leg Protection Comfort llAs low as €43.50
- MASTER Flysheet with elastic neckAs low as €59.95
- QHP SS'23 Fly Rug Collection with neck and hoodAs low as €89.95
- Rambo Summer Series TurnoutAs low as €217.95
- MASTER Zebra Exercise Riding Rug with NeckAs low as €34.95
- MASTER Zebra UV Eczema RugAs low as €69.95
- Bucas Freedom Fly Sheet Violet / GreenAs low as €75.00
- Kentucky Waterproof Combo Fly Rug ClassicAs low as €204.99
- Amigo AmEco Bug RugAs low as €129.95
- WeatherBeeta ComFiTec 600D/Mesh Combo NeckAs low as €119.00