Product added to cart
Equestrian Stockholm SS'23 Black Raven anatomic tendon boots
The Equestrian Stockholm Black Raven anatomic tendon boots are lightweight Anatomic Tendon Boots (FEI approved) are designed to protect horses during jumping, they help reduce impact on the forelegs while supporting the tendon. Designed in blue color with black lining. They are manufactured with a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shell making the boots water resistant. They have a breathable neoprene foam lining with ventilation holes to prevent the tendon from overheating during longer jumping sessions. The boots feature a hard shell in the center back to protect the tendon from shock. Easy to put on and take off with quick release buckles. The boots have 3 cm wide elastic straps with fixed positions that prevent over-tightening. With these elastic straps, you can be sure they will stay in place.
Pair with the Anatomic Fetlock Boots from the black raven collection for a complete look.
As low as €67.46 €89.95
Delivery time: Select an option for the delivery time
Equestrian Stockholm SS'23 Black Raven anatomic peesbeschermers
In stock products will be shipped the same day
Call +31 527 522 125
Money back guarantee
14 days return policy
Safe payment methods
Creditcard & PayPal
- FEI: Approved according to FEI competition regulations
- Size: Elastic straps: 3cm wide / Height: Full/20cm / Weight: Lightweight only 280g
- Color: purple
- Details: Show on show Equestrian Stockholm logo with glossy finish / Hard shell in the middle of the back with ventilation holes / Soft durable elastic straps / Inner patch in a mesh pattern with glossy finish
- Material: Shell: 100% PU / Lining: 100% Polyester / Soft sponge / Foam: 100% SBR (styrene butadiene rubber)
- Washing: Cold gentle machine wash at 30°. Attach Velcro closure backwards for machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Laundry bag is recommended. Hang dry.
Write Your Own Review